The NotificationProteger.com Web Platform is owned by XNET Corporativo S. A. de C. V., a company subscribed in Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico.
This Privacy Statement has been created to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy and data protection. Notify and Protect processes your personal data with reasonable security for your protection, in accordance with this Privacy Statement and strictly with the Mexican laws on data protection legislation
Type of personal information we collect
Public information published by you:
- Information on your profile.
- Messages sent to other users.
- Information about your products, services and promotions.
History and records:
- Time, date, and URL of all Notify and Protect pages you have visited.
- Searches performed on the page.
- Technical information regarding your browser and computer.
DUring your subscription (and after) you can provide us with your information such as your name, email address, sex, birthday, population and optional details about you. You can correct or update this data through your profile in Notify and Protect whenever you want, except for email and date of birth.
If you choose to provide additional information about yourself, you must give us explicit permission to use such information as explained in this Privacy Statement.
Why we use your private data
We use your personal information to:
- Publish the information you intentionally make public, under the conditions specified in your settings.
- Allow you to use the web page in accordance with your settings.
- Perform general client administration.
- Send you communications from the website, as well as other products and services.
- Provide advertising tailored to your profile.
- Investigate fraud and breaches of our Code of Conduct.
- Generate anonymous statistics about the Website and its uses, to improve the Website.
You may receive the email messages we send in connection with new notifications, or for other purposes in connection with your use of the Website. You can decide whether or not you want to receive these messages through the "Settings".
By subscribing to the Website, you acknowledge and agree that your profile information and other publications that you provide, including personal information, may be accessed through other countries outside Mexico. Please note that other countries outside Mexico may have lower privacy protection levels.
How your personal information is shared with third parties
All information that you have made public under the conditions specified in your privacy settings may be accessed by third parties.
We hate spam as much or more than you do. Your email address will never be shared with third parties.
We may disclose statistical or anonymous information to our users for advertising and promotional purposes. In these cases, the information that identifies you as a person is never revealed.
We never disclose the rest of your personal information to third parties without explicit permission. However, we may provide access to your personal information if you observe illegal behavior, after receiving orders from legal authorities or to protect our rights.
Cookies and errors
Terms of storage and location
Notify and Protect applies the following storage terms:
- The information uploaded by you: is stored for a period of 6 months after deleting the information, or deactivating your account.
- History and records: are stored for a period of 6 months after the item has been created in the history or in the record.
- Cookies: The cookies used on the Website have a maximum life of 100 days.
Your personal information may be stored in a country outside of Mexico.
Notify and Protect has security measures to protect and prevent the loss, abuse or alteration of the information at our expense. Notify and Protect uses standards to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Despite the fact that the "perfect security" Does not exist on the internet, our experts in Notify and Protect work hard to maintain maximum security online.
You may access your personal information at no charge (and correct it, or have it corrected, as applicable). Please update your information as soon as possible once it has changed.
You may refuse to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
Control over your password
You must not disclose or share your password to third parties. That your password is secure is your responsibility.
If your password is in danger for any reason, change it immediately through the Settings. Please notify us of any breach or abuse of the connection information by sending a letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will shortly take action on the matter.
We strongly recommend that you change your password often and choose a strong password to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to the Privacy Statement will be posted on the Website so that you will always know all the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
The modified version will be effective as of 30 days after its publication on the Website.
Publication date: 2017/02/28